1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use social networkings sites to generate big traffic

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by originalthechad, May 28, 2007.

Ok using social networking site to generate traffic isn’t hard , there are a few keys things you have to follow to generate decent traffic off social networking site.

The WOW affect not world of warcraft but the WOW affect where user’s can’t believe what the headline that they just have to read the article , for instance if you had an article about new car model. You’d start the article head line like:

” Car has tv in steering wheel mad check it out “

Automatically you have the audience’s attention with the WOW factor they can’t believe that a new car has a tv in steering wheel that’s crazy. I mean your article may not be about a tv in the steering wheel but if you have to make your headers attractive because on social networking site’s networking site’s your article is only shown for 5 minutes so you have to catch the user in that time.

originalthechad, May 28, 2007 IP
  2. cooolapts

cooolapts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whats the catch ?

I think your article is half, not finished. What after the last line "social networking site’s networking site’s your article is"..... ?

cooolapts, May 28, 2007 IP
  3. Jeoru

Jeoru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... I don't get this part (especially the ones in red):

So to get the most out of social networking sites, you have to lie about your content? I wouldn't do that. Your visitors might go to your site and look for the uber cool TV in the steering wheel, and if they don't find it, they might not visit your site forever. :p

Jeoru, May 28, 2007 IP
  4. originalthechad

originalthechad Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sory I missed out abit put it in now. No that was just an example you have to make the header interesting is what I'm getting at, cause if you said using example above "new car model" who is going to want to look at site

originalthechad, May 28, 2007 IP
  5. WebmasterWanabe

WebmasterWanabe Peon

Best Answers:
    How about the Horse with the Clock in its stomach..I guess you got to be a Honeymooners fan appreciate that one..Great post thanks for the info

WebmasterWanabe, May 28, 2007 IP
  6. Ernster

Ernster Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL..perhaps he didn't explain his tip properly but he is on the right track. You should be creative when possible in your approach to advertising, but yeah definitely don't lie or try to deseeve <(I probably spelt it wrong) readers.

Ernster, May 28, 2007 IP