1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use Social Networks to promote product?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by alvin1972, Jul 19, 2010.

Any idea how can I use Social Network to run my marketing? I've tried tans of ways but none of them were working, please help if you know how. Thanks

alvin1972, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  2. siothach

siothach Active Member

Best Answers:
    which ways did you try?

social network is the way take you a lots of time/money to reach success, u must be patient

siothach, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  3. dillfly2000

dillfly2000 Member

Best Answers:
    You need a good fan base first, then you can advertise.

dillfly2000, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  4. xprtwalk

xprtwalk Peon

Best Answers:
    As working on the social networking site, just improve your followers and the fans in your profile, always try to post something interesting and informative over your profile.

Make your web pages on the facebook and share it your fans and fans of fans. Post interesting tweets to your twitter profile, Share informative and interesting to other social networking sites that should be creative and leave the curiosity in your post, so that to know the complete story, visitor should come on your site.

Work more and more on Social Platform and have patience, I think it will help you.

xprtwalk, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  5. eLeSlash

eLeSlash Active Member

Best Answers:
    and what niche are you in?

eLeSlash, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  6. forumjunkie

forumjunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's my experience using myspace that should bring good results plus tons of new friends. I used a friend adder bot for this. Instead of adding tons of random people to your friends, target that people that you think might be interested in your product or service. Let's say you are selling video games or are a video game review site. Do a search on myspace groups for "video games" a ton of groups should list with 1,000 of profiles in each group. Using the friend adder gather all ID's in those groups and send mass friend requests. This technique works since you are targeting your friends you should get accepted more and shouldn't be marked as spammed if you were requesting random friends. I own a clothing line which i target potential buyers using this method. I get a few sales per 1,000 friends that add me just from myspace. I don't think it's bad at all since its free. Hope I make sense. Good luck!

forumjunkie, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  7. byesadness

byesadness Peon

Best Answers:
    Good one forumjunkie. I never thought of the way like you did and I think, it make sense. I will try that adding of friends method and hope that it work for me, too.

byesadness, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  8. rob110492

rob110492 Peon

Best Answers:
    MAke a group on one of the sites

rob110492, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  9. forumjunkie

forumjunkie Peon

Best Answers:
    Like rob110492 said, you can also start a group or fan page on facebook. Make it fun and full of information update it daily and reply to others comments people while promoting your service but don't spam it it will turn people off.

forumjunkie, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  10. MissTolsie

MissTolsie Peon

Best Answers:
    You should also make a youtube account, if you create like a mini-advert sort of thing and make sure you have tons of tags on it. You want you advert to be short and funny, people prefer to watch more than read so that would also be a great marketing scheme.

MissTolsie, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  11. jasonbird

jasonbird Guest

Best Answers:
    Thats great informations..
    Thanks for sharing

jasonbird, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  12. eXe

eXe Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook PPC:
    http://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/

Alternatively you can start a page for your business and invite people to it.

A blackhat method would be to go to pages that are similar to your business and send a message to the users listed on there...most users allow receiving messages from strangers. This can be automated as well ;)

eXe, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  13. webquick

webquick Peon

Best Answers:
    social networking websites can benefit all website owners, but especially those who are looking to make a profit with their websites. This can be done one of two ways, by selling something or by relying on revenue from advertising. If you have a website that selling products or services, you may find it a little bit easier to use social networking sites to your advantage. This is because, if you wish, you could do product or service spotlights. Each day, week, or month, you could showcase one of the products or services that your website sells. This could either be done right on your profile page or on a blog page, which is provided by most social networking websites.

webquick, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  14. Candy Cuddy

Candy Cuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    Useful and thorough instructions. Thanx

Candy Cuddy, Jul 22, 2010 IP