1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use Stumbleupon??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jovica888, Aug 29, 2012.

OK can someone help me to drive any traffic to my site. I have about 20-30 followers and I always have 0 views at any page I share. I shared about 20 pages last 3-4 days. I don't know how is that possible. I do not expect 100.000 hits but why always 0????? What should I do?

jovica888, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  2. gonzalod34

gonzalod34 Peon

Best Answers:
    If your share is not helpful for them why they will visit your site! Before share your site make it helpful first for your followers. Also you need to increase your followers by posting more valuable contents. Offer them free contents first, once get more than 500 followers put your offer in front of them.

gonzalod34, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  3. saurabhisbc

saurabhisbc Member

Best Answers:
    First of all increase your followers in stumbleupon and next like and stumble pages that you recieved from your followers after that you share your pages with them and definately you also get some liks and hits. And for more hits use su.pr it will help you.

saurabhisbc, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  4. indiaholidaydiary

indiaholidaydiary Member

Best Answers:
    Stumbleupon is best site for social bookmarking and you will get quality and huge traffic from there..do not submit more than 5 links a day otherwise they will consider it as spam

indiaholidaydiary, Aug 29, 2012 IP