1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use YouTube for Internet marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by lapidus, Feb 25, 2012.

1. heliumsquare

heliumsquare Peon

Best Answers:
    here what i hear everywhere

1. make a very informative video

2. so the views will become about 3 times than crap videos

3. display your link

heliumsquare, Nov 5, 2012 IP
  2. Jennywrites

Jennywrites Peon

Best Answers:
    Video marketing is one of the very best effective way of increasing website's traffic. Youtube really works. I advice all website owners to build slideshow videos and upload it to youtube.

Jennywrites, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  3. freesecuritysystem

freesecuritysystem Peon

Best Answers:
    upload your videos in youtube.

freesecuritysystem, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  4. spiderso

spiderso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    posted link is very interesting, internet marketing can easily do

spiderso, Nov 27, 2012 IP
  5. eyesight

eyesight Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube is a good networking site. But for certain products. You can promote your audio or video products through Youtube.

eyesight, Dec 2, 2012 IP
  6. sice1234

sice1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Post and properly tag your video! Then find other videos similar to yours and contact the youtubers who comment on those videos and send a message asking them to check out your video!

sice1234, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  7. Nawshale

Nawshale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Lapidus! Thanks for sharing! :)

However the video does not seem to work when I click it. Please do check and i'll just try again later.

Btw, when making videos keep in mind who your viewers and targets are. The more interesting it is to your viewers, the more people will watch your videos and become interested to your product.

Kind Regards,
    Nawshale

Nawshale, Dec 5, 2012 IP
  8. eugenefarber

eugenefarber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A few suggestions...

Attention grabbing thumbnail. The first thing that anyone notices about a video is the thumbnail. YouTube is rolling out a feature where you can actually select an image to represent your video that doesn't actually have to appear in the video. Although I'm not sure if this will be a widespread roll out, who will get this access, etc.

Historically YouTube randomly picks 3 stills from your video to use as your thumbnail, then you pick which of the three you want. You can time out your video so that YouTube picks an attention grabbing image for you.

Call to Action. ALWAYS include a call to action in your video. It's remarkable how many people don't do this. But if you want the viewer of your video to do something after they are done watching the video...tell them what to do!

Include a Link. Include a link in the first line of the description of your video with a call to action. Speaking of description...

Keyword Rich Description.
    No one said your description has to be neat and tidy. You can upload a 1,000 word description if you want. A lengthy keyword-rich description will actually help you rank better.

There's plenty more optimization tricks, I just wanted to go over a few. Hope that helps :)

eugenefarber, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  9. xy0

xy0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    meh, i used to mass upload on youtube, but that doesnt even work anymore. sad

xy0, Dec 9, 2012 IP