1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How use Vkontakte for work in internet

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by visa, Aug 22, 2011.

Hello Amerika! Always i read this forum for take info and today i want give info.

How i use VKontake for work

Everybody know that with video you can take traffik to you website. But how create good video? You need good idea, your video or photos and good music! I want talk about music. Good music on good video is i think 40% of succes of video. Example, video about space, you need music about space. Of course you can take any other music but if you want music about space? Where take it? VKONTAKTE! In VK on right panel you can find "audio files". Put in search keywords: space, missile, shuttle, astronaut etc. and you will see results with this keywords. It's can be some band, song or any type of audio files, not only song(radio talk, jokes, any type). Before download you can pre-listen all files and than you can download it with out problem.

VK have a lot of madia files but major part in Russian language. Every day coming more people from othes countries, english speakers too. Possilby in future VK will have more media files in more languages. But you can try find something today.

Hope my post was helpful for all.

Good luck!

visa, Aug 22, 2011 IP
  2. mdrive84

mdrive84 Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course, Russia does not follow the copyright protection. But your way is not legally ;)

mdrive84, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  3. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    This service is quite useful to promote Russian-speaking websites, but I doubt that projects from other countries can benefit from it. IMHO

Sam Gilmore, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  4. AlexandrBlinov

AlexandrBlinov Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, vkontakte social network system is growing every day. Many people from different countries joint this site 24|7. I’m from Russia. I’ve registered there and I know about this site. There you can find tons of videos and music. And, I think that this service will be useful to promote this website.

AlexandrBlinov, Apr 3, 2012 IP