1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How/Where to sell Websites/Domains without spending much time?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rajamanickam.a, Dec 7, 2013.

Few years back, I was actively involving in website development and website sales business.
    Now I am focusing on our own products and on our YouTube Channel as I am seeing more scope for them.
    So, I would like to sell many (around 17) of the websites/domains that are available with me.
    And, I don't want to spend money/time by using Flippa or any other flipping marketplace.
    Though these domains/sites are having good potential, I am NOT expecting more from it as they are currently not getting any significant traffic or revenue. Instead of letting them expire, I would like to earn little money by selling it to appropriate buyer. So, I don't want to spend time for listing these sites separately in digital point forum marketplace. Previously I used to see the DP threads that are used for selling list of sites. Let me know if this option still available in DP forum.

And, is there any other way for selling these sites easily?

rajamanickam.a, Dec 7, 2013 IP
  2. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    D.P Buy, Sell or Trade section can be used for this purpose.

dean1122, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  3. l2azor

l2azor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    website broker . com is a good option too, you can try there. Good luck!

l2azor, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  4. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The easiest way of selling these domain names is forums, you can list your domain here, DNforum, Nameprose etc, they have expiring domain category..

For fast sale, you can use eBay as well.

alex06295, Dec 9, 2013 IP
  5. 121beale121

121beale121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you look in the market place section here on dp there a few people offering to buy expiring domains in bulk, this will meet exactly what you are looking for.

121beale121, Dec 9, 2013 IP