1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How & Where to start a Forex website

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rohit Kashyap, May 8, 2015.

I'm new to forex market and dont want to invest in forex white labling. Anyone can suggest me me that how to start a forex related website. Here are some option for me
    1. Forex Blog
    2. Forex Forum
    3. Forex White Lable
    As I mentioned that I'm new to this market, I dont want to invest. I can create blog or forum and also do seo for that but the main problem is content.
    And dont know that which one will be the most profitable.
    Please advise me.
    Thanks & Regard
    Rohit Kashyap

Rohit Kashyap, May 8, 2015 IP
  2. Marv Webster

Marv Webster Banned

Best Answers:
    Forex is way too competitive niche to start.Begin with something less competitive.

Marv Webster, May 8, 2015 IP
  3. Rohit Kashyap

Rohit Kashyap Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you tell me that which niche is less competitive and high profitable??? Actualy I'm planning to start a proffitable business soon. I think forex is a high profitable niche.

Rohit Kashyap, May 9, 2015 IP
  4. 0ccul7

0ccul7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are multiple books on forex and you have to be very aware of recent happenings and how that can have an impact on the market.

I would suggest you read Kathy Lien's book and Mark Douglas. They have some good ideas on attitude and technical ways for this trade.

0ccul7, May 10, 2015 IP
    SagarRox likes this.
  5. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you do not know what you are doing, then most likely there is no such thing....
    People that have profitable sites did not start just yesterday. They have been
    around for a few years, they put alot time in their sites. They put a lot of money
    into their sites, most fail, some succeed, some are merely hobby sites....
    design, coding, marketing, seo, link building, content, and the list goes on....
    and I refer to any type of site, and these days, most everything is competitive, and
    everyone else wants to make the big bucks with zero effort, and no investment.

dscurlock, May 10, 2015 IP
  6. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    best way is to start learning it from babypips or buy the andyx insider tutorial, this way you get to create the contents yourself since you will learn from it.

TB Ann, May 10, 2015 IP
  7. Marv Webster

Marv Webster Banned

Best Answers:
    Best way to start is to sign up for Adwords keyword planner and research come long tail keywords around the forex niche.It`s better to break the broad niche into a few sub-niches that are less competitive.

Marv Webster, May 10, 2015 IP