1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How would you build this site?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by caffeineoverload, Aug 9, 2008.

I am getting ready to build an event review web site and I am undecided on what platform is best and how to organize the content.

The site will be reviewing individual competition venues and events of a specific sporting event. There are 5 main types of competitions for this sport. There are approximately 100 events in the USA every month for each competition type.

I want the events to be search-able by the date the event will take place on but I want to be able post events prior to the date they will take place.

I want to allow users to comment on events but I do not want them to be able to post events.

The big problem is determining how to handle the same event the following year. Ex: Event A 2008 has a lot of comments. How do I reference Event A 2008 in the Event A 2009 review?

Open to all suggestions....

Thanks,
    CO

caffeineoverload, Aug 9, 2008 IP