1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Would YOU Get Traffic To Myspace Layout Site?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by prosumer86, Oct 2, 2008.

Hi all,

Lets say you have a MySpace layouts site. What would be your method to get traffic to it? SEO? Buying traffic from social networks? Any other ideas? :cool:

prosumer86, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  2. Trioman

Trioman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Advertise your product on myspace or facebook. you can join the visa business group on facebook, I think they are still offering $100 in free PPC advertising.

Trioman, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  3. drkwrld

drkwrld Active Member

Best Answers:
    do bulletin advert.......

drkwrld, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i have setup a new site.
    i been using stumble upon ads to promote it.
    Other than that,i been making lots of friend at myspace and start sending message to them to inform about my new site

mentos, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  5. steveeyes

steveeyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MySpace is not as effective as Facebook for advertising, but you do have some options. For example, every time I upload images to my gallery, I include our myspace URL in the caption.

steveeyes, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  6. kiteguy123

kiteguy123 Guest

Best Answers:
    If it's a Myspace layout site, then get it all over Myspace! There is a layout website with a Myspace page, and they have thousands and thousands of friends. Now think, all of the friends of those thousands of people see the layout companies page when they go on their friend's friend list, and they click it to see what it's all about. They see their friend has a good layout, goes on your website and finds a cool layout. So, get a Myspace page and get lots of friends.

Also, get good in Google. Whenever I look for a new layout the first thing I think about doing is going into Google and typing in 'Myspace free layouts' or something similar to that. I will pick the first site that doesn't look spammy and unprofessional, and I'm sure many others will do exactly the same as me.

kiteguy123, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  7. ahuddy

ahuddy Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say join groups on myspace, add friends and post bulletins to them about the site.

ahuddy, Oct 3, 2008 IP
  8. avonlee1983

avonlee1983 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are hundreds of questions about "myspace layouts" asked everyday at Yahoo Answers. Go and answer some of them and include your website in the "resource box".

avonlee1983, Oct 3, 2008 IP