1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Write a Good Content ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Bhajan123, Jan 24, 2011.

Hi There

i want write a content (Article) for my own blog and site but still not write article so how write a good content so i can promote my personal website and Blog .so please tell me about that my personal website is not rank in google ranking as yet .

Thanks
    Bhajan

Bhajan123, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  2. Dodger

Dodger Peon

Best Answers:
    If this is the way you are going to write an article, I suggest not writing in English. Write in your native tongue and let an auto-translator syndicate your blog in English if you need to.

Read through the articles on CopyBlogger.com if you want to get a basic understanding of effective copywriting. Your first three steps are to read, learn, practice.

Dodger, Jan 24, 2011 IP
  3. lktennis55

lktennis55 Guest

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree, choppy english can ruin a potentially good article. Auto translators are nowhere near perfect, but they would work a lot better for you than what you are trying right now

lktennis55, Jan 26, 2011 IP