1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How You Can Pitch Advertisers For Sponsored Post

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Anshul Mathur, Nov 6, 2014.

Hey friends, I have created 2 e-mail scripts: one for pitching advertiser for sponsored review and the other for sponsored giveaway. Hope you will like them

Script #1: To Pitch Advertisers for Sponsored Giveaway:
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is (YOUR NAME) from (YOUR BLOG URL) and I would like to take your few moments for an irresistible proposal. Before you delete this e-mail and move on, let me clearly state that THIS E-MAIL CAN BOOST YOUR SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT AND TRAFFIC.
    I am interested in publishing an in-depth review of (ENTER PRODUCT NAME HERE) in which I will cover all the details of your awesome product. Here is why you should consider hiring me:
    1. I have a good hold at writing reviews.
    2. My blog is a perfect fit for your audience.
    3. Your product will gain MORE EXPOSURE
    Let me tell you that, my blog has (SHARE YOUR TRAFFIC STATS AND RANKINGS)
    My price is just (YOUR PRICE HERE), which is nothing when compared to the benefits you're getting.
    Looking forward to positive response from your side!
    At your service,
    (YOUR NAME HERE)

Script #2: For Pitching Advertisers for Sponsored Giveaway
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is (YOUR NAME HERE) from (YOUR BLOG URL) and I would like to take your few moments for an irresistible proposal. Before you delete this e-mail and move on, let me clearly state that THIS E-MAIL CAN BOOST YOUR SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT AND TRAFFIC.
    I am not going to persuade you to sponsor a review or advertise on my blog. Below is my strategy:
    1. I will organize a cash giveaway on my blog, sponsored by you. (IF THE ADVERTISER OWNS A PRODUCT, OFFER TO ORGANIZE A GIVEAWAY THEIR PRODUCT)
    2. I will also create a review post about your product.
    3. I will keep it a straight giveaway which will be conducted via PunchTab through which all the participants will have to like your page, follow your Twitter handle, comment about your product on giveaway page itself and visit your website.
    The proposal is a win-win situation because:
    1. You will see a dramatic increase in your social activity.
    2. The participants will give a fight with all their might to win the giveaway, which will benefit them.
    3. I will also be benefitted as my traffic will grow simultaneously.
    The giveaway prize is of your choice. You can keep it anything you wish to!
    I will charge only (YOUR PRICE HERE) for conducting this on my blog. Isn't this fairly cheap?
    Looking forward to a positive response.
    At your service,
    (YOUR NAME HERE).

Hope you will like them

Anshul Mathur, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If I received either of those emails they would go straight into the trash bin with the rest of the spam.

malky66, Nov 6, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There are just enough typo's, weird word choices, etc., in the above sample texts to make them sound like mediocre spam to me. Have these worked for you in real campaigns?

jrbiz, Nov 6, 2014 IP
    malky66 likes this.