1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HubSpot beats Google in Best Place to Work

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Kevin Carlson, Jun 14, 2010.

I heard on Marketwire that HubSpot (a marketing company) won a ‘best place to work’ award. They beat out 19 other finalists in the midsized category… including Google!

I wanted to share with you why they said their work environment was so good.

HubSpot officials say they won because of their unique and innovative culture, which fosters creativity and fun. Their employees are the key to a great working environment.

HubSpot also cited the fact that its main focus is empowering its customers to succeed. That keeps customers, employees, and the company happy.

I think we can learn from this play hard, work hard attitude. As long as you create a winning situation for all parties involved in any business deal, it is likely to be a good one.

Read the article here: sys-con.com/node/1430485

What do you guys think sets companies like this apart?

Kevin Carlson, Jun 14, 2010 IP
  2. Spect3r

Spect3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for a interesting reading.

I like the part where he talk of the casual work environment. MS Portugal normally considered the best Division of MS not only by the Mother House but also by wide range of media and observers also adopts the same system of a very casual work environment.

Is indeed the best way to work is in a cool chill place :p

Spect3r, Jun 14, 2010 IP