1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Huh? 1 impression?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Josh, Jan 6, 2005.

I think the ad revenu sharing thingy isn't working correctly, I added a friends ad code (double checked the ID and chanel, actually, tripple checked) and I asked him, and he said so far there was only 1 impression and no clicks. I added it a few weeks ago when I first joined here, so I would have thought I would have had more than that..

Is something wrong with it?

Josh

Josh, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    With your 70 post count, and only a few threads started, it sounds about right to me.

You only have a chance of getting the impression and the click so don't gamble on getting rich by posting.

T0PS3O, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  3. Josh

Josh Peon

Best Answers:
    Well.. I didn't really care either way, I just would have thuought it to be a bit more ;)

But ya, I re-read the FAQ and it seems that would be about right, I didn't see the part about only starting once it gets 50 posts.. that could explain it :)

Josh

Josh, Jan 6, 2005 IP
  4. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    lol - yeah, don't expect to be able to buy more than a cola at the end of a year's contribution to DP. :)

We're here to share ideas, first and foremost.

david_sakh, Jan 6, 2005 IP