1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

HYIP is dead, PTC is taking the top position

Discussion in 'General Business' started by IG2010, Jun 17, 2010.

A little view on today's internet behaviours about HYIP and PTC programs.

I have been online long enough to be certain that the HYIP world is dying and it is replaced by the PTC industry in terms of scamming people, surely, the amount stolen to people is not as big as what HYIP did but still remain high in certain circunstances.

Hyip have always attracted thousands of people, surely any site that promise high daily revenues such as 1% or more, attract people who are fed up to go on 4.5% per year with their bank and think that it would be a good idea to invest in these high yield investment programs.

Many Hyip users knows that it is just a game, hyip work a bit like first come first serve and many programs live just about 30 days but many still don't know that hyip is just a betting game and loose their hard earn cash in those sites. Anyway Hyip is on the fall, now that huge percentage of people on earth have access to hyip and did come accross to one of them or have heard about those programs, less investors are putting cash into them.

Some of the Hyip owners may have noticed that fall, indeed, they are scammers but also business people in some ways and have noticed that today, people are actually going for the PTC industry since some of the biggest site have made a confortable profit and devellopment such as neobux and clixsense to name 2 legit sites.

PTC softwares can be found for $100 and a good hosting to run them cost about 80, finally a design in this industry cost $20, so for just $200 you can start your own PTC program. Well, this is the new way for scammers to steal some hard earn cash. in the past year, I cannot count how many ptc sites have open and close doors after just 3 month but the money lost in this industry is now quite important, many sites owner have spent some real cash to take their site to top within a month, bringing investors who are ready to splash $100-$200 in membership alone thinking that with a good amount of direct referrals and rented referrals they could get a nice ROI.

Unfortunatly it's not true anymore, a few scammers have taken the PTC industry by storm and open a few sites, with quality software, quality design that do attract people and finally disapear after sometime or at least stop paying members and to name one of them, clixos, who have attracted thousands of people in just 30 days and have stopped paying after 2 month but how many people have really lost cash into it. we don't know but surely clixos owner must have made some good cash.

So, a tip, if you have to join a PTC site: 1) join and invest early while there is still possibilites to make cash 2) search for legit sites only (only a few out there)

IG2010, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  2. LuckySamurai

LuckySamurai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I somewhat agree that PTC programs are in many cases ripping people off... PTC in general isn't really a profitable business to start with. GPT and Paid Survey sites are much better. Users can earn usually around $0.4 to $1 per survey taken.

Also, most PTC sites fail because the owners don't have a long term plan. Without a plan no business whether online or offline can succeed...

LuckySamurai, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  3. onetouch

onetouch Member

Best Answers:
    Generally Speaking no Serious Marketer Or even somebody treating is more as a hobby, should deal with those two things there is so many other options.

onetouch, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  4. biggilo

biggilo Peon

Best Answers:
    All PTC are Ponzis

biggilo, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  5. imricky

imricky Peon

Best Answers:
    NeoBux is a legit PTC website that I ever found. Have a look at this Article: Review of NeoBux

imricky, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  6. Cleberl1

Cleberl1 Peon

Best Answers:
    99% of PTC are ponzi schemes, this is a fact. However with a great business plan some PTC sites can work and pay members during years like neobux. :cool:

And 200 usd is not enough to open a PTC business, I believe that is necessary at least 1500...3000 usd.

Cleberl1, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  7. Pyrogenic

Pyrogenic Member

Best Answers:
    It is because to begin with, PTC sites just have to make a loss. No one will buy "Premium" membership, or buy referrals until your site is quite large, and you have a number of advertisers. The reason there are these large ones around, is because they have enough people buying into them, that think they can actually make decent money.

I think from a site owners standpoint, it would be extremely hard to find advertisers nowadays. The traffic is known as bandwidth wasting, and you will likely never make a sale from it.

Pyrogenic, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  8. OnurSQL

OnurSQL Guest

Best Answers:
    I think both of them never lived, so they can not die really :)

OnurSQL, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  9. mt33

mt33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ptc and hyip are dead forever then don't waste your time on this programmes , nowadays Internet marketing is the best in the world .

mt33, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  10. hadagus

hadagus Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you may avoid HYIP programs is more good

hadagus, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  11. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    HYIP is dead and PTC is dying
    Most of the advertiser are now looking for quality traffic, and many of them are no more interested with PTC

lifeplayer, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  12. toycat

toycat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PTC, like HYIP is just a massive scam

Neobux is prbably the only site thats legitly doing it, though thats not really advertiser supported, so i guess you cant count it..

toycat, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  13. yenz2009

yenz2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    HYIP is a scam actually i was scammed when i first tried it lucky it was a small amount

yenz2009, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  14. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so.
    PTC will not survive long enough due to many advertiser not looking for the way of the ads at PTC.

mentos, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  15. naciketas

naciketas Peon

Best Answers:
    PTC is slowly losing popularity I believe. There is no doubt that neobux is the best of the lot. Referrals have to remain active if we have to make something from them.

naciketas, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  16. ari12

ari12 Peon

Best Answers:
    iam tired in ptc (past story...)

ari12, Jun 23, 2010 IP