1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hypervre.com

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by ainmohd, Feb 12, 2009.

I'm not sure whether this is the right place for this post.

I had been trying to contact Matt Callen at HyperVRE.com
    regarding re installation of its program since I had changed my hard disk.

When I submitted a ticket at http://hypervre.com/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi I get the following error message:

"Sorry, we cannot complete your request..

Please review the following message returned by the help desk:
    The administrator has disabled error reporting via email, please open a ticket

You may go back and try to correct the problem, or report the problem to the webmaster"

Please assist. Thank you.

ainmohd, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  2. ReallyTrying

ReallyTrying Peon

Best Answers:
    I had a read from the "testimonials" of that site, and most of the websites who gave such rave reviews are non-existant or a basic Go-Daddy page.

ReallyTrying, Feb 12, 2009 IP
  3. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    HperVRE makes it's money by giving away a free program. You put in your Adsense code and make pages. They embed links to all their own affiliate programs for things like Amazon and Clickbank. So you are in effect marketing for them when you make your pages and then go out and promote them. The pitch is that if you upgrade and buy the pay version then you can put in your own links. It's just another MFA program. Brad Callen (Different Guy) is using this same approach in his new Google Adwords Spy Software.

Nothing is free.

If you want to make money with Affiliate Marketing or Adsense, learn how to install and use Wordpress.

If you are serious about making money online you need a little bit of a budget for hosting. You buy a Reseller Account so you can host mulitple blogs on your own. The goal is to create multiple revenue streams with quality wordpress blogs. As you learn about Wordpress you will realize you can set it up to function just like an HTML website with a number of additional advantages.

internetmarketingiq, Feb 13, 2009 IP
  4. ainmohd

ainmohd Peon

Best Answers:
    HyperVRE is good if your knowledge of html is poor or that you want to save time.

FYI, I received an email with a new activation code of my Gold (paid) version.

ainmohd, Feb 18, 2009 IP