1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am bally chohan and want to know the career in social media marrketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Bally chohan, Sep 25, 2009.

I am bally chohan and want to know the career in social media marrketing . How to get success in digg, mixx, twitter like sites. please help with useful comments

Bally chohan, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  2. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Bally,

Your question is a little vauge, but let me see if I understand. You want to know how to market using Social Networking sites.

Well, first and foremost to be successful with any marketing plan you need good quality content. Just having someone digg your site is not going to bring in the traffic you want. Sure you will get a few visitors, but they wont be targeted or anything.

Now remember you dont want to spam. Be honest in all your posts and articles. Dont put any fluff in your statements. Have you seen the comercial with Tony Stewart and he is promoting the BK Whopper...well use the same philosphy when it comes to Internet Marketing dont promote something that you dont like. If you like it, im sure others will also. You cant sell Estrada galsses...its really that simple.

gvannorman, Sep 25, 2009 IP
  3. Bally chohan

Bally chohan Peon

Best Answers:
    @gvannorman

No i am asking the job prospectus in the field of social media.
    Regards,
    bally chohan

Bally chohan, Sep 26, 2009 IP
  4. shortbusgeek

shortbusgeek Peon

Best Answers:
    There aren't many job opportunities, but if you're really good you can either start your own business doing social media consulting for small to medium size businesses or look for one of those rare social media positions at a large company. They do exist, but you have to search a bit harder to find them.

shortbusgeek, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  5. BallyChohan

BallyChohan Guest

Best Answers:
    I think you should start working with your personal website. after daily updates on personal website than next step would be to make a business website. I have setup onw website like bally-chohan.com

tell me if you are intrested to own this website. topic is Bally CHohan Website or Bally Chohan blog.
    thanks.

BallyChohan, Nov 3, 2009 IP
  6. donnyanm

donnyanm Peon

Best Answers:
    the hell is going on in this topic?

donnyanm, Nov 3, 2009 IP