1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am going to start creating my IM/Web Marketing portfolio (Hard & Soft)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by moneyonfrankie, Jan 27, 2012.

Hello! I am going to start my IM/Web Marketing portfolio which will contain hard copies of my projects, ideas/brainstorming, budgets, short-term/long-term goals, along with "soft" (online) stuff as well i.e. websites, forum profiles information, etc.

I would like some advice from some of the talented IM's from this experienced forum so that i may have somewhat of a direction to go into.

-What should i have in my binder?
    -What good e-books should i obtain?
    -Should i keep hard copies of my articles that i write or have written?
    -Should i draw up a business plan, seeing as i may brand myself when i am consistently earning revenue?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :cool:

I just have this vision of the ".com" life where i can travel to workshops, conferences, and other gatherings dealing with IM/Web Marketing, along with traveling the world and MAYBE (since i am VERY pro-entrepreneurship) displaying my skills for a corporation/business one day and making money there as well. I want to give my parents whatever they want and spend as much time with them as i can b/c life is too short to just read it all away and not do anything about it.

Thanks guys

moneyonfrankie, Jan 27, 2012 IP