1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for a legitimate online business I can start??

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jojo2235, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Financedin

Financedin Peon

Best Answers:
    As a freelance writer, you can make some decent income as long as your content is quality written. If I were you, I'd set up a nice looking site and learn basic SEO. Post your resume on job boards like Elance.

If you're not much a writer, I personally suggest that you start a business based on what you're passionate about. It'll feel less like work and more like a hobby/interest. Ask yourself does it really have to be an online business since you're more of a "technical" person?

Making a list of business ideas you're interested in and pros/cons with each one may help you with your decision.

Goodluck!

Financedin, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  2. robby1995

robby1995 Member

Best Answers:
    writing is a good freelancer job. just spend 1 day tops (on the weekend or something) learning about writing SEO content and you'll be set. then make an account over at elance.com or freelancer.com and get started from there. The earlier you start the better.

robby1995, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  3. Kawish

Kawish Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are good at writing than don't waste your talent by selling your articles for a few dollars. Write articles for yourself, create an authority site based on your interest and skills and let it generate money for you. Yes it will take a lot of time and patience but eventually you will end up with a good solid business for the rest of your life.

Kawish, Jan 25, 2015 IP
  4. gsuresh84

gsuresh84 Member

Best Answers:
    just start adsense using adwords

gsuresh84, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  5. alrudak

alrudak Member

Best Answers:
    Try to buy several mobile apps, put ads inside, reskin them and get passive revenue. I did this and I'm happy :)

alrudak, Mar 3, 2015 IP