1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am ready to Invest $5000. Need Online business idea.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by allinternetbiz, Feb 17, 2008.

I have around $5000+ in my paypal account. I plan to use this amount exclusively for online business. I need an easy way to make atleast $15000 per month by investing $5000 per month. Please suggest real, genuine way of making money.
    I dont want Adwords+clickbank ideas. Suggest anyother online business.
    If it is good idea, I can share my profit.

Thanks in advance

allinternetbiz, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  2. donepoppedup

donepoppedup Peon

Best Answers:
    Get into affiliate marketing oorrr for a good idea pm me

donepoppedup, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  3. netpox

netpox Active Member

Best Answers:
    You want to make $15000 per month by investing $5000? lol if you find anything that converts like that let me know i will invest everything i own for a return like that.

netpox, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  4. allinternetbiz

allinternetbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    Its really possible to make $15000 a month. Many Internet Gurus making Millions without or little investment. So $15000 is possible but need to find the correct technique in online.

allinternetbiz, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  5. RazorKid13

RazorKid13 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's possible.

I saw many people making more than 2,000 dollars without even investing a penny.

Imagine what you could do with $5,000

RazorKid13, Feb 17, 2008 IP
  6. emha

emha Banned

Best Answers:
    build your own website and niche, paid to quality seo service then looking for quality writer to update your site daily. with that method no need longer time you will get tons of trafic and of course easy to make money with adsense or other affliate. its need time to make money but will give you regulary income in long term.

emha, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  7. Seeking Freedom

Seeking Freedom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi There,

Heres an opportunity I think you should check out. First and foremost, this program is managed which makes a major difference. That means if you have questions, there is someone there to answer them.

The commissions are great and what's even better is the retention. They have such a low refund and on average, when a customer buys a product from the company for the first time,

that same customer will typically purchase 2-3 more within the next 4 months - all of which you receive backend commissions on!

They also provide weekly training covering a wide range of topics such as generating traffic, PPC marketing, building your list, designing review sites as well as some fundamentals like the basics of building a good affiliate business.

The other major piece worth noting is the fact that it’s a 2-tier affiliate program paying infinity commissions 5 generations deep and beyond. That means it’s possible to generate a residual income from people you refer to the affiliate program who then make sales.

Finally, if your looking for Domain, Hosting or Website products then it’s worth being an affiliate as they provide insights and advanced notice on all new products and releases.

Conclusion

This affiliate program is definitely one of the best programs to join online and it’s stood the test of time.

With 11+ years under it’s belt, and recognized as being the fastest New Business in the top 50 out of the top 500 best businesses by Net Work Marketing Business journal.

This company and its products continue to grow and prove why Domain name registry is one of the most recognized brands for online entrepreneurs. The products are rock solid and they sell well which are all good signs for affiliates.

Seeking Freedom, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  8. PRC

PRC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If there was an easy way to convert 5K into 15K per month then every man and his dog would be doing it.

PRC, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  9. nshadab

nshadab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think so that It's real to invest 5k and earn 15k/month.
    But still you can start with some ref programs.

nshadab, Feb 18, 2008 IP
  10. MOG

MOG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate, sorry its not realistic to invest $5000 into anything and make $15,000 a month out of it, unless you can seriously add value to the product yourself.

MOG, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  11. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are not realistic + if you say it's posible why do you asck for ideas ...

w3bmaster, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  12. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Of course you can make $15000 a month from an initial $5000 investment, but good luck getting someone to share that idea, some ideas are that good that you don't even need the initial investment. I have one such idea right now that I am going to use shortly and on a larger scale.

thsadmin, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  13. johan-cr

johan-cr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is always best to look into what you are good at doing and what you enjoy doing. In order to transform a $5000 investment into something you earn $15.000 every month on you need to spend a lot of time on it probably and then it is best doing it on something you are good at.
    Sit down with a pen and paper and write down all the things that come into your head and that you want to do and then check if it would be possible to earn money from that :)

johan-cr, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  14. yragcom1

yragcom1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My advice: Keep your money in your pocket, and read, read read. Read DP, Wickedfire, BlackHatWorld, Warrior Forums and other forums before you spend anything. I made more money by learning and thinking than by spending it.

yragcom1, Feb 20, 2008 IP
    gemini181 likes this.
  15. groove30

groove30 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its possible, but to be honest if you are asking, you probably arent capable of achieving that.

groove30, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  16. pipsbank

pipsbank Banned

Best Answers:
    the easiest thing is to blog and earn from the sponsored post, google penalized go buy new pr domain and do sponsored post again

pipsbank, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  17. masterofdomains106@gmail.

masterofdomains106@gmail. Peon

Best Answers:
    I have many ideas and ways to make that type of returns. You just have to have the motivation and the drive.

18. MOG

MOG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    beware of the green eyed one post peon looking for a $5000 investment. Its rarely a great deal! :D :D :D

MOG, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  19. hammertime2008

hammertime2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not looking for a 5k investment from anyone...If you expect to make any business work online whatever you do have to invest. Everyone is different, and this opportunity is working for me right now. You judge for yourself, I don't have to sell it because it simply sells itself. Thanks for the feed back though, it sounds like you could use some extra cash yourself, but are afraid to spend the money it takes to get there.

hammertime2008, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  20. tinner666

tinner666 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok. Nobody pointed it out to you. Take the 5K. Pick the FEW good generic names you're sure you can sell for big bucks. Do a who.is. Contact the owner, buy the names and sell them to the deep pocket enduser who really wants THAT name. There are several here and elsewhere with portfolios of big$$$$$$ names to sell.
    Just be sure to match the name with the proper enduser.

tinner666, Feb 20, 2008 IP