1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am stuck on what to do...Help!!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by gabre, Aug 24, 2006.

In my IE browser my logo is showing just fine, but in firefox the top header section does not expand to fit my image, even though i have correctly changed the size in the css file . my logo is overlaping the topnav menu bar, the template seams to resort to its default header value size height, so the image overlaps.

In my IE browser my article index box moves into the text, but in firefox it moves out of the text to the right which is fine, but when you use the templates screen resize otion in firefox and reduce the screen width, the article box will get stuck back in the text column.(click Haile Selassie) It will not return to the correct position when the template is resized untill you refresh the screen.

also in my IE browser my wrapper appears just fine its on the othermenu link, but in firefox its size is greatly diminished.

I am new to joomla and just got this template, my IE browser is slow but I don't know if its the browsers or my Joomla.

If you look on my site http://www.tabot.co.uk you can see I am just experimenting in order to learn,

Thanking you inadvance

KR,
    Gabre

gabre, Aug 24, 2006 IP
  2. gabre

gabre Peon

Best Answers:
    I have discovered that I was able to solve the image problem in my firefox browser by using em and not px.

For my wrapper to display properly I used width in % and the height set to px for firefox.

I still am working on the index problem

Thanks for reading my thread.

Gabre

gabre, Aug 25, 2006 IP