1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am willing to get traffic from social network for my Laughter Website

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by bashishtha, Jul 11, 2012.

Hello Everyone,

I have made a laughter website funtooo.com to make everyone laugh.

I am not sure about SEO for the site because the whole website has got only funny images.

So I need advice that how can I concentrate traffic from social networking websites.

When you open any post you can see the social networking slider on Left Side.

I would also request your suggestions about how to manage social networking buttons.

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
    bashishtha, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  2. imgeek2727

imgeek2727 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if you want to get some traffic from those social networking websites. My advice is for you to first make some post about your laughter website to anyone's pages in facebook, twitter and other social networks. I'm sure a lot of them would like it and by word of mouth your websites will generate traffic and increase its popularity all the way.

imgeek2727, Jul 11, 2012 IP
  3. action script

action script Member

Best Answers:
    most of peoples likes Entertainment websites so surly in social networking site like facebook, twitter, google +, you will get more visitors.... ALL THE BEST

action script, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  4. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if it is a "Laughter Website", you will get tons of traffic from social sites. People like to laugh, so make the content in a way that will make people laughing. Soon you will find a lot of natural traffic. But to start with, you can take help from similar site for promotion.

rubeljoy, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  5. prcys

prcys Member

Best Answers:
    After building your profile page on social media, be sure to update it regularly with providing the best post that people attract to read and share with other people. And when you build the strong profile with many followers and with best posts then drive them to your site. And as you have best posts on your profile then definitely people will attract to your site for more entertainment.

prcys, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  6. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    add some funny images an video and every image and video give share option of facebook, twitter etc.

OSSEO, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  7. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    I think facebook page is better for your site, make a good facebook page and post interesting topic in it.

kinnethharring, Jul 18, 2012 IP
  8. danai_p

danai_p Peon

Best Answers:
    Pinterest will be a pretty great option for you. Use tags and metatags on you images and you can make a plan about sharing them in social media.
    FAcebook, Pinterest, Google+ and Twitter and StumbleUpon now that i think about it.

danai_p, Aug 6, 2012 IP
  9. marylandlawoffice

marylandlawoffice Member

Best Answers:
    surly in social networking site like facebook, twitter, google +, you will get more visitors.... ALL THE BEST

marylandlawoffice, Aug 6, 2012 IP