1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't know what niche should my blog be about?!?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by FarrisFahad, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Sander LB

Sander LB Peon

Best Answers:
    We're always struggling to find great content for our website. But we usually try to come up with some relevant and that's newsworthy. It's an old blogpost but we did a piece about the marketshare of different mobile brands.

Try to read about your niche from other sites our forums. Share your knowledge with the world, there's always somebody who wants to read it. And not every post can be perfect.

Sander LB, Aug 20, 2019 IP
  2. digitalbrunette

digitalbrunette Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is important that whatever you decide hits one of the 3 human core desires:
    • Love
    • Money
    • Health
    You cannot go wrong in any of the above. All 3 above are tied to how human status and love which is what we value most as humans.

Best of luck and let us know what you decide :)

digitalbrunette, Aug 25, 2019 IP
  3. Meeka Amore

Meeka Amore Peon

Best Answers:
    I had the biggest struggling figure out mines, I came across a list of over 250 niche ideas. I found it on Allison Nordstrom blog page, which is very insightful. I would just research blog ideas on google and see what comes up.
    https://meekaamore.com/

Meeka Amore, Sep 8, 2019 IP