1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I don't know what's going on...???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rosn007, Aug 7, 2008.

After a few long days, i opened my Dp's account today. I was making mind to create a simple thread in content creation forum but a message suddenly arrive on my screen that restricted me to create a thread.

What should be done now...I'm in great trouble right now and seeking some assistance with you guys out there. SO, please help me to solve this issue

this appeared msg state-
    rosn007, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

Certain forums have specific requirements for posting, which you can find here.

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

rosn007, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

Certain forums have specific requirements for posting, which you can find here.

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    HTML:
    Thanks in advance

rosn007, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  2. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    magda, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  3. Whippet75

Whippet75 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You only have 14 posts...I think you need 25 to post in there mate.

Whippet75, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  4. rosn007

rosn007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, I'm not getting what exactly i done against this forum's law, and what I'm seeking now is its solution. so, anyone could provide me a best solution for this.

rosn007, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    FYI
    you should be DP member for 1 month and with at least 100 post

mentos, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  6. rosn007

Best Answers:
    Thanks for suggestion, Mentos, so can i assume that i can access the content creation page and make a thread there after posting at least 100 post in this forum.

rosn007, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  7. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I can give you a solution, it is a Top Secret solution, I actually intended to write an e book and sell at $1 million dollar each. But I have decided that you can have the first review copy.

My solution
    Read through http://forums.digitalpoint.com/faq.php word by word three times and digest it.

wisdomtool, Aug 8, 2008 IP
  8. rosn007

Best Answers:
    lol..finally checked this thread that i created some 2 years back..and I'm cheered up! Heartily thanks everyone for your honest suggestion. They would have helped me in my hard times. Thanks again!

rosn007, Mar 12, 2010 IP