1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Give Up!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by imranamen6, Sep 6, 2011.

1. stellar40

stellar40 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you do it expecting little results, then that is exactly what you will get. The opposite is also true, expect much and you shall receive much. You are more than halfway there if your sites are ranking high on google (which takes some work) why would you give up the last minute?

Be patient and keep at it until you succeed.

stellar40, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  2. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:

I think that is an ignorant statement. 99% I do not believe that. Sure there is crooked people every where, but the good far out weigh the bad.

Many people want to make big money online. My self included. I have worked hard at physical jobs for most of my life, so online revenue generating is a treat. What ever I make. I enjoy learning and experimenting online so its more or less my hobby.

Just discovered Google makes it super easy to transfer web site ownership. All the new owner needs is a Google account or Gmail. No saving and transferring files, etc, etc. Here is another way to make money. Bang off a couple of free websites on Google and then peddle them on Flippa.

Have about 50 sites I am going to sell soon. Keep them long enough where they have some links and PR now.

If the tip helped some one, then that is good. :)

globegenius, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  3. Mist777

Mist777 Member

Best Answers:
    hey man don't give, keep trying.

Mist777, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  4. mrahmeduk

mrahmeduk Peon

Best Answers:
    Learn from mistakes but dont give up they say its tough work but you can find sucess somwhere i believe.

mrahmeduk, Oct 4, 2011 IP
  5. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Don't give up! When I started one guy told me when i was in similar situation like you now "first 10 years are hard, after that everything is just fine", I tough WTF 10 years he is talking about, but when 10 years past I understand what he was talking about. So point is to not give up.
    Any case, if you really,really decided to give up, and maybe interested to sell your sites, pm me with details, I may be interested to buy some...

signorm68, Oct 7, 2011 IP