1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I got a Idea - Need your comments

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gr8webseller, Oct 5, 2010.

I got a nice idea, but i don't know weather it will work or not... this idea is not completely new, but i think it will work... Here is the idea...

In this social networking world, each of us accounts in different sites like facebook, twitter, gmail, yahoo, aim, linkedinn, digg,youtube, etc., etc., So the idea is a online business card page where you can add all ur profiles link, a small about me section, a contact page, google maps, and a widget,,

How is this idea ? Is it worth to invest my money and time in this idea ? Please give me advice...

gr8webseller, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. tradester

tradester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Sorry to say this but too many such service around.
    http://www.labnol.org/internet/virtual-business-cards-for-social-profiles/9552/

tradester, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  3. ladesignandcoding

ladesignandcoding Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you can offer it, but I don't see you making any money off of it.

- ladesignandcoding -

ladesignandcoding, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  4. Donza

Donza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it a good idea? The only way you can really find out is by implementing it?

Cheers Don

Donza, Oct 7, 2010 IP
  5. gr8webseller

gr8webseller Peon

Best Answers:
    i see some more sites,, they are good but they don't have much templates to choose from,, i saw only 1 or 2 sites which has some good number of templates but i am going to have some 100's of professional web 2.0 templates,, and also going to implement some different ideas in this...

gr8webseller, Oct 7, 2010 IP