1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 30 400-500 words Personal Injury Claims Unique Articles. What to do with them?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WebBuddy, May 13, 2011.

Hey Everybody,

I was recently (well not so recent, it was 3 months ago) scammed by a client from DP. I did several articles for her ... but she did not even pay me half the promised amount. On contacting, she said that she was out of business and had no money!! Well, to cut a long story short .. she DID NOT use 30-40 articles of the set.

So, I have around 40 well written Personal Injury Claim/Car Accident Claim articles with me. All written in correct English are guaranteed to be completely unique. What should I do with them? Search for buyer? Make a PLR set and sell them off? Any advice guys?

WebBuddy, May 13, 2011 IP
  2. twigman1200

twigman1200 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would make a PLR set with theme.

I think that it would be pretty popular because of the high Adsense earning potential.

twigman1200, May 13, 2011 IP
  3. WordyDivas

WordyDivas Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on how much you hope to earn with them.

Maybe sell some of them to recoup some of the time/money lost, put some in a PLR pack, and use a few yourself. Since you have 30 articles there are several options available to you.
    Also, I"m sorry this happened to you. I just went through something similar with a private client.

WordyDivas, May 13, 2011 IP
  4. Oranges

Oranges Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do keyword research and make a niche website around your articles.
    Try to rank and get some traffic, if you're not able to, then flip it for profit.

Oranges, May 13, 2011 IP