1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have a big problem with traffic

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Im mr newbie, Oct 15, 2014.

Hello,

first i'm sorry for my bad english

guys i need your help, i'm a college student, and i just start a proxy website so i can make some bucks from it ($5 a day are more than enough to pay for my study), :-( , long story any way, my proxy website is running very well but i dont have any traffic, i tried to get traffic by my own but i don't have much time, (my college is 52 km away from my home, and i have to take the bus every day for 6 days a week, when i get home i feel so tired)

so please if you can help me any way you can to send me some real traffic i will be so thankful :p

here is my proxy site
    www.proxy4ninja.com

Im mr newbie, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  2. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    One thing to think about -- how is your site different than all the other proxy sites? Need to give people a reason to use you instead.

gotlivechat, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  3. Im mr newbie

Im mr newbie Peon

Best Answers:
    But How ?

Im mr newbie, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  4. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are already a lot of proxy sites that offer free proxies. Like what @gotlivechat said, what makes you different from the others?
    If you want to make money from it, then think of something that you can offer that others do not offer.
    Have you thought of any other niche that is more profitable than a proxy site?

Patricia Ann Lee, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  5. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    proxy site!!! Tough niche,,but you can start from college like(offline) you a student should have lots of contacts with offline other student who have curiosity with using proxies,,try them to get in to your site and ask them to use it and then ask them how satisfied they are and then ask them and you too post your site in social networks,,changing ip now is trend,,so try that small tip too hope help you bit thats all i need thanks good luck!

CYCchips, Oct 15, 2014 IP