1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have a idea for a CPAlead website, but I need some guidance.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Pizzaman1123, Sep 7, 2011.

I have a idea for a unique CPAlead incentive website but not sure where to start. I was hoping to maybe talk with someone that is successful with CPAlead to give me some tips. I've made money with the content unlocker before but this is going to be a little different, bigger, more complex but simple for the user. Sorry, I can tell much about my idea. I just don't want it to be a stolen idea..

Thanks!

Pizzaman1123, Sep 7, 2011 IP
  2. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So how anybody here will help you if you don't want to tell about your idea? You want to talk and need tips from members here but don't want to share the idea how is this going to work? :)

newbie191, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  3. celestrist

celestrist Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with newbie191.
    You want us to sign a non-disclosure and non-competing contract before talking to us?
    (just kidding)

celestrist, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  4. ronharper

ronharper Peon

Best Answers:
    Just give him some general tips. If he doesn't wanna share it, then that's his decision guys. You got a decision not to help him out anyway...

Try to work with a niche that synergizes with CPA lockers. Think of software trial downloads and music samples or something. Something that people want.

ronharper, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  5. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fuck the 'guidance' bullshit and just do it. Get the site up and running, get it out there, get making money and quit being soft and "oh, gee I think I need someone to hold me hand again" crap.

Seqqa, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  6. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you need any assistance or advice please contact me. I am Senior Account Manager at CPAlead and would be more than happy to give you a hand if that's what you need.

Jeremy (@) CPALEAD (dot) com

CPALeadJeremy, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  7. Pizzaman1123

Pizzaman1123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well what I was trying to do is, without having postback or anything since I don't know PHP very well. I want to have the visitors pick a certain picture on my site and when that picture is clicked they will be prompt with a cpalead widget. If i have 20-30 pictures. How can I track which picture the user clicked and completed? without make like 30 widgets and giving each picture a unique widget code to track by..

Pizzaman1123, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  8. Pizzaman1123

Pizzaman1123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I guess I just answered my own question. Thats why they made "postback" :). I just don't know how to apply it to a html/css page.

Pizzaman1123, Sep 13, 2011 IP