1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have a question relating to Social Networks....

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by JUST$PLAYIN, Apr 3, 2010.

Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this question, so I hope this is an acceptable place to ask since it is related to social networks. I see the topic description specifically indicates for marketing discussion only and emphasizes it is NOT for requests to join social networks; however, there is no mention of WHERE these requests CAN be posted. I know of a social network site that has the potential to make members a decent amount of money very easily, keyword being "members" so you do need to join the site in order to monetize from it. Where in the forum can I post this information? (it doesn't cost to join, there's no sales pitch, etc...) instead, members are paid for everything they do on the site (i.e. posting comments, joining a group, posting a video or a pic, tagging friends and for just logging in, including $1 for each friend you invite) If there is an acceptable place for me to post the sign up information, please let me know. I appreciate it.

Thank You :eek:)

JUST$PLAYIN, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  2. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can post its name here only. I think it is ok to post a website name when it is not for that purpose of spamming.

psharma, Apr 3, 2010 IP
  3. Hs McD

Hs McD Peon

Best Answers:
    By posting this thread, i suppose you have "share" the social network..in your signature :)
    Anyhow, i also not really sure where to post this. Is it your website?

Hs McD, Apr 4, 2010 IP