1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Have An Idea!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by theor23, Dec 13, 2013.

Hey all!

So I've been looking through threads, conjuring up some ideas on affiliate products to sell. One website I buy my shoes from, 6pm.com has an affiliate program. Anybody here affiliates for websites promoting discounted retail products? Would this be a good niche to dive into?

theor23, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  2. Beth Hewitt

Beth Hewitt Member

Best Answers:
    Are you passionate about shoes? Are you prepared to create content around shoes, build a list of shoe raving mad people? Everyone needs shoes so maybe it might work for you :) How were you going to market your shoes?

Beth Hewitt, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If I were you I wouldn't even bother considering that idea. Most people, if they do buy shoes online, go to Zappos or Amazon. I just can't see how you can push your site without spending a fortune and getting something in return.

qwikad.com, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The question to ask yourself is do you have the marketing ability to generate enough interest from the shoe buying public to actually generate revenues? If so, do you have the sales skills to cause them to take action with you and make a purchase? You need to have a definite plan as to how you are going to do this profitably before you should jump into it.

jrbiz, Dec 14, 2013 IP
  5. wizzyweb

wizzyweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I say - why not? Start a shoe review website, collect testimonials and costumer reviews, write professional opinion about each particular pair of shoes, provide discounts and special offers, but before all that do some keyword research and analyse top 10 competition.

wizzyweb, Dec 14, 2013 IP