1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I like to work as volunteer on your company

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Xmanz, Aug 16, 2013.

Hello,

I have some knowledge about SEO and I am earning several thousand dollars monthly.
    I also work as a government officer on my country. I love my job but when comparing my online earnings, it is a big waste to doing a job. Therefore, I decided to get some leaves. As a government officers, we only can get leaves if we participate foreign study, job or vacation.

If anybody has a registered (online related) business, I can work as a volunteer worker for few days per month. You just arrange me the documents to submit to my government as six-month job contract. I can come 2-3 times to your country within this six month, I can stay few days and help your SEO-related works.

I am looking for only Asian countries specially India, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore etc.

If you are not a business owner, I am very much thankful for your suggestion about my problem.

Xmanz, Aug 16, 2013 IP