1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

## I Need $30 Today! Help please! ##

Discussion in 'General Business' started by RmcStudios, Dec 13, 2010.

Hello peeps!

I'm DESPERATE for $30 and I need it TODAY so I can purchase the program Acute Email Generator. I only have a few hours left or I will lose a very valuable client! It will take 2 - 3 days to transfer money to my PayPal account and I don't know anyone who can borrow me money! So the only alternative to purchase Acute Email is via PayPal since the credit card function doesn't work at the moment!

People! I need $30 TODAY! What should I do? I am absolutely terrified I won't make it. If one of you can give me a job of some sort I could do that. By the way... I'm pretty good with Adobe After Effect. I made this video for a client: http://www.youtube.com/user/GawainValentino?feature=mhum#p/u/4/AOTUqA6fMPI

I can make a video for $30! I will do ANYTHING to get $30 TODAY! Please help me out folks!
    By the way. Wrong forum section?

RmcStudios, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  2. JREAM

JREAM Member

Best Answers:
    Just ask the company to extend it while money transfers, better yet ask someone you know!
    Don't let people rush you into things like this.

JREAM, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  3. rlerza

rlerza Peon

Best Answers:
    find someone who needs some article written, write 10 good articles at around 400 words each, well researched, and charge 3 per article, that's your $30, done:)

rlerza, Dec 13, 2010 IP