1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a critic of the tool! Negative and positive.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MakarkinPRO, Apr 18, 2016.

Hello everyone of that community.

I want to ask everybody, becouse I have a question on whic I cann't answer by myself. I'll appreciate all opinions of people, which ones order food (sushi, pizza, etc.) to home.

We're doing internet marketing in Russia (a lot of direction, I don't want tell a lot about that here... don't want that topic sound like a Spam.) Quesiton is:

Right now we're developing new direction called "Mobile Apps", but doing cold calling to clients (owners of delivery service bisness) we hear a lot: "we don't need this, this is not interesting, this will not work"... (btw we hear just on customer objections about "this is Expensive!"). My two cents. Before going deeper in the market we got 1 client and tested him and mobile app marketing it took for about 3 months. We don't just create an app, we implemented that tool in his the business and he gave result about 1000% of the ROI. And more his clients (which ordering the Food from his delivery story) said: we love that tool, becouse its more usefull than a traditional calling to delivery manager and a way faster.

I want to ask AND business owners (may be another businesses, where client repets their orders) as well as buyers (which ones oreder food delivery, like "sushi, pizza, etc.") via the mobile app, give me a feedback and tell your critic, what you're really think about that tool in front of ordering food by traditional calling or on the internet site.

I don't want tell about positive side, becouse want to hear your thoughts about that one.

Thx.

MakarkinPRO, Apr 18, 2016 IP