1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a custom CMS I can pay $$

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by DerkThunder, Feb 19, 2009.

I'm looking for a skilled professional who has experience with PHP, web 2.0, and custom programming to make me a CMS. If you are interested please PM me with links to some of the sites you've worked on before and your price bid. Below is a description of what I need.

I have a specific layout I need for a directory style site. I need to be able to design the template and have a CMS that would allow me to easily add links every day. The cms needs to be able to paste the content into the right parts of my template so the site will retain the necessary formatting.

The homepage would consist of 10 slots for links that come with descriptions and photos. If a new link gets added it would push the oldest link on the page back to another page. Each link will fall into one of maybe 10 categories. The homepage will show all the links in the order in which they were added, but clicking on any category should sort out all the links except the ones in that category.

Ohh one more thing it needs to be fully search engine crawlable.

DerkThunder, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  2. MidGe48

MidGe48 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why re-invent the wheel?

Start with an Open Source CMS. I recommend Drupal, then modify it, or get it modified, to your heart's content.

Your description of your needs seem to fit Drupal like hand in glove.

Enjoy

MidGe48, Feb 23, 2009 IP
  3. seoster

seoster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you should also check out interspire website publisher, they just came out with a new version that looks very promising.

seoster, Feb 24, 2009 IP