1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a simple CMS with the ability to rate, review and refer

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Freebies, Oct 22, 2006.

Hello,

I’m looking for a simple CMS to list affiliate related content. I want visitors to be able to review, refer each affiliate and rate them. I will need to list and categorize hundreds of affiliate companies.

I need a CMS something like what this website uses affiliatescout.com. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Freebies, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  2. 010081

010081 Banned

Best Answers:
    well if you want a good one then go for joomla ,and there is a component called "jreviews" its good one costsaround $40 or sth.

010081, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  3. ravianz

ravianz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i think it can be done using Joomla; you just need to give some time to learn Joomla first if you are new to it!

ravianz, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  4. doga

doga Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can make such website on joomla.there are free component for review in joomla.

doga, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  5. Freebies

Freebies Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your responses. I’m using Joomla on a different website at the moment and while I like the CMS very much I don’t feel as though I have as much control over the way my information is accessible to my site’s visitors i.e. displaying only three articles on the front page etc.

Can you supply me with a few additional options?

Best wishes,
    Kimmy

Freebies, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  6. myhart

myhart Peon

Best Answers:
    Some "link directory scripts" may have all the features you need? Might try a search here at DP or on the web. A quick search found the following though I haven't used it.

http://turn-k.net/

myhart, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  7. Affector

Affector Peon

Best Answers:
    try phpnuke.org - I did software archive and musical goods affiliate "shops", rating, stars, most popular, good stats etc. reviews are Ok. All in a single istallation file, no plugins required. But still there is no SEO URL.

Affector, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  8. qwerty100

qwerty100 Guest

Best Answers:
    You can probably do most of what you want with Drupal. If you don't do php code yourself, you could hire someone to help customize it for you. I think that some of the existing modules might do what you need out of the box though.

qwerty100, Oct 23, 2006 IP