1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a Wordpress theme for a Movie Website ($1 Theme Suggestion Contest)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Movie1030, May 3, 2010.

Hey Guys,

I am in need of a nice Word press theme for my movie website which is under construction,
    I am looking for something which is simple, easy to edit and navigate and the colors that i am
    looking for in the theme is generally Red & Black but you can feel open to throw in any themes
    that you think i may chose as i theme for Movie 1030, http://www.movie1030.com

The site is basically going to be a website which has a bunch of movies which will NOT be hosted on the server it self but i will be using the embed codes from websites like Megavideo.com (Streaming)

Please post your theme suggestions here and don't PM me as PMs will not be read.
    I will send you a personal message asking for your PayPal ID if i chose the theme you suggested for me!

Movie1030, May 3, 2010 IP
  2. iz3lvlix

iz3lvlix Member

Best Answers:
    iz3lvlix, May 3, 2010 IP
  3. Movie1030

Movie1030 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you please show me a live demo of the first URL's theme?
    Thank you.

Movie1030, May 3, 2010 IP
  4. iz3lvlix

iz3lvlix Member

Best Answers:
    iz3lvlix, May 3, 2010 IP
  5. fly2high

fly2high Active Member

Best Answers:
    fly2high, May 4, 2010 IP
  6. kevinmitmick

kevinmitmick Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't need $1.. LOL if you like theme which i am suggesting, i will get commission which is more then good. :)

This is not free theme but it's very easy to use and it got few different theme plus support forum to help you... I am also using this theme... I believe for movie or TV shows this particular theme is best in market, but you can check on your own. They have explained all features and demos on site's home page and price is very reasonable. They also support lots of video uploading site so you don't have to put embedded code for every one, just specify ID from url and select website from drop down menu.. and you will have video on your page.

Like select youtube from menu and add id of youtube video in specified box and you will have your video running on your site in seconds.

http://tinyurl.com/35jjghl
    Code (markup):
    Hope you like it and in case you planned to buy it, please use above link.. :)

kevinmitmick, Jun 7, 2010 IP