1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need an advice on monetizing ChatGPT based tool

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tolkoton, Apr 3, 2023.

I have built a content generation engine based on GPT that allows to parse articles from a website, then analyze and summarize them and then repost them to some media. Everything from reading the news to making conclusions to posting them to telegram is done by code. Here is a demo:

News are taken here: https://www.coindesk.com/tag/gaming/

Results are here: https://t.me/gaminginvest

A short idea behind this is that GPT reads an article, figures out about which token it’s about, and then suggests which impact it will have on the token's price in the future. It also provides short summary of the article. This is done just for technology demo purposes.

A bigger idea is that using this approach we can generate content on any topic and post it anywhere in any language.

I think that in a year or two vast majority of content will be AI-generated, but now I believe it’s will be possible to jump into the market rally. Especially given the hype over Chatgpt.

I am an engineer, I can build things. Maybe you will have some ideas on how to monetize such a system or for whom it will be useful?
    Thank you,

Myron

tolkoton, Apr 3, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  2. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    What is a token?

vrwrys, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  3. tolkoton

tolkoton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Token is just a crypto coin.

tolkoton, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  4. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    When you say "Everything from reading the news to making conclusions to posting them to telegram is done by code". What do you mean? Code you wrote using ChatGPT's api? I'm a little slow here and I'm trying to comprehend what you are saying.

vrwrys, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  5. tolkoton

tolkoton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes. First code is scraping news from the website, then received text will be fed to GPT via API and response also automatically sent to telegram channel

tolkoton, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  6. PicDefense

PicDefense Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Interesting, though how useful is this in the long term? I'm assuming that AI will be commonplace very soon and many people are working on super advanced AI-powered stock prediction, token prediction, etc.

Very soon, the big companies will connect AI to internet, and scraping might not be needed. Content generation seems to be very low hanging fruit, and it might get gobbled up by the big companies very quickly. I think you have to think deeper. IMO.

Solid start though!

PicDefense, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  7. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    I understand the summary will be sent to telegram.Will their be multiple sites like telegram?

vrwrys, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  8. PicDefense

PicDefense Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe from what tolkoton is thinking, ChatGPT should (in almost real-time) digest all the content as they come in, and be able to provide dynamic token predictions.

PicDefense, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  9. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    " dynamic token predictions" How would that work?I am clueless.

vrwrys, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  10. tolkoton

tolkoton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Connecting GPT to Bing seems to be the fastest to happen. But it will not automate it for everybody, you will need to do it manually. I think there is still a year or two to monetize the hype. Large companies are slow.

Also, I wanted to ask you guys what could be other applications of such technology. I used the crypto gaming prediction example because I work in algorithmic crypto trading so it's the easiest for me to do.

tolkoton, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  11. tolkoton

tolkoton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can send the post anywhere. I just made a telegram for demo purposes.

tolkoton, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  12. tolkoton

tolkoton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The system is constantly monitoring the news from multiple sources. Once some significant news come out they will be analyzed and a prediction is made. The trade can be executed automatically as well.

tolkoton, Apr 3, 2023 IP
  13. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the replies.I have been educating myself on ChatGPT's api.

vrwrys, Apr 5, 2023 IP
  14. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    I might have an idea.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
    vrwrys, Apr 21, 2023 IP
  15. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm half-clueless myself, but I think you might be onto something here. Do you think it would be possible to apply a similar model to the actual stock market? People could pay a subscription to get all the news/summaries/predictions from reputable and relevant sources in one place. I imagine it would be a massive task, but again, I don't really know about coding/AI, only some basics. Barely some basics, to be fair. Anyway, good luck, hope you'll find a way to apply and monetize your idea!

Edna Welburg, Apr 27, 2023 IP