1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help developing and launching my news social network- looking for partners

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by theworldreports, Jun 5, 2008.

Hi and thanks for reading my post.

I currently have a social network that I developed on the Dolphin platform that I am looking to improve. It is a community where sharing information via, videos and photos is the main theme. It is going to be a place where people can go to learn about issues around the world and offers solutions and causes to help fix the problem. It is a step away from mainstream media and will give anyone the opportunity to show the world what is happening.
    I am a college student with plenty of enthusiasm and a great idea, but a limited budget. I developed my idea 4 months ago and have a completed business plan and am looking to advance my project. Unfortunately, one of the main news corporations launched a site that is just like my idea a few days ago. I know this is a good idea, but I don't have time to waste raising funds because before we know it, it might be to late in letting people give their views without the media getting involved. This is an alternative to traditional media, putting the broadcasting decisions in the hands of the people.
    I am looking to put together a team of socially conscious individuals that can help me with the design and implementation of my site. I need people who can design and write programs, able to make a good widget, are good with PHP and are familiar with Dolphin( it's really, really easy) Alternatively, and possibly better, would be people capable of developing an entirely new and more functional CMS. I would also like to find people that can provide web hosting and people that can professionally market the idea.
    I have no doubt that this site will help the world to see what is really going on, I am tired of seeing the Fox News version of stories. I want to see how real people feel. If you are interested in helping me out, let me know. We have the opportunity to help a lot of people and to learn about 'what they don't want us to know.' There is a lot of injustice around the world and this project can hopefully help give people a chance.
    Unfortunately I have such a small budget for this project on my own I cannot pay anyone at this time. However, I know upon success I will be able to compensate everyone who is able to help.
    Please contact me at theworldreports@yahoo.com if you want more information, and check out my site, www.knowfilter.com to see exactly what I am talking about.

I am looking for something to be up running and in beta before the end of the month.

Thanks,

Adam Duke

theworldreports, Jun 5, 2008 IP