1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need Help Monetizing My Forums!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MeowMeowKitty, Oct 14, 2012.

Hello,

So I own a forum that is connected to a community that plays on video game servers that I host. Most of the income comes from donations and subscriptions as well as a little bit of adsense. I know there is something I am missing. Could it be a video game affiliate? Maybe someone who pays per page view or visitor if i displayed an ad of theirs relative to video games? Im not sure.

Check me out: tpsgaming.com (just one of my many projects)

My site is quite popular in my niche (10,000-20,000 page views a day) and i have an EXTREMELY active group of registered users as well as a lot of guests.

Anyway,
    if you think there is something else i could be doing, please post below.

THANKS!

MeowMeowKitty, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can try: http://www.virool.com/

I was thinking about trying them out, but I am happy with what I've got now. Try them out if they are good, let me know.

qwikad.com, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  3. richardng

richardng Member

Best Answers:
    Hi MeowMeowKitty,Yes, you can definitely look into CPA (Cost Per Action) type of gaming affiliates and CPM (Cost Per Mile) type of advertising to provide additional income streams.Hope it helps.Cheers!

richardng, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  4. MeowMeowKitty

MeowMeowKitty Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi richard,

Id be most interested in something that pays per thousand page views or pays per visitor or something..do you know of any gaming affiliate like that?

MeowMeowKitty, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  5. richardng

richardng Member

Best Answers:
    Hi MeaoMeowKitty,You may want to check out AdscendMedia and PublisherRev as I udnerstand that they have some CPA or CPM on gaming niche.All the best

richardng, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yeah something related to gaming affiliating seems the obvious thing to do. Ideally games that are highly relevant to your traffic.

dcristo, Oct 14, 2012 IP