1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help selling and designing websites

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lhornaday, Oct 6, 2010.

I built the software that can setup a variety of websites very quickly. I start out with a few basic pages controlled by an admin panel and add on any of my modules such as: forums, blogs, products, autoresponders, ect. The whole list and more info is at: http://bit.ly/cJY5iH

I've built a few small business sites and the clients are happy. I just need more business or more ideas.

I am interested in partnering to sell completed websites or paying a commission for sales. I would like to hear any other creative ideas. I need a designer badly because it is the one talent that I do not have.

Here is one website I built to sell: http://bit.ly/c8DlBN

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
    lhornaday, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  2. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great job! Automating a specifically hard thing to do, make unique websites, is very tedious and requires hard work. You need to push this thing as hard as you can in terms of marketing. You have a great idea and a great concept. History has proven that automation is the key to success in almost every field if you can do it well. :)

tjsocr22, Oct 6, 2010 IP
  3. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you'll be able to find anyone established to partner with, the market is pretty saturated and those that are established will only want to cut you out.

JoesMillion, Oct 8, 2010 IP