1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help with my banner ad or a new one designed

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by ppafcb, Jul 8, 2009.

I want to start advertising our site thru banner ads. I bought a software, Banner Design Studio, learned how to use it and created exactly the Banner I want (unless a professional has a better idea). However, when I communicated with a blog to buy space on his blog, he told me my ad was too large and suggested I contact this forum. I hope I am not breaking any rules, but I need help to determine if I should abandon the banner I made and let someone like you make it for me. please respond to Diana at jondihat@texascellnet.com

ppafcb, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  2. ConnectReseller

ConnectReseller Guest

Best Answers:
    It's good if a professional do it for you. But in case you want to try it on your own, ask the blogger for the specifications of the banner and try to do it as per that using your software. How does that sound?

ConnectReseller, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  3. earning-homes

earning-homes Peon

Best Answers:
    banner design software is working....but
    adobe photoshop is best one for this work..
    i u known this tool....do with it..
    thanks

earning-homes, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  4. Inskyzgraphics

Inskyzgraphics Guest

Best Answers:
    i have never been in the banner making field before. Probably will need to soon unfortunattely

Inskyzgraphics, Jul 8, 2009 IP