1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need much more visitors but how?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by veli20, Aug 5, 2011.

Thank you very much in advance for all your opinions :)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
    veli20, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  2. rockyg

rockyg Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever you do, DO NOT try search DigitalPoint to check if there is any existing thread with a similar question. If you do, the DOW will plunge back towards 6,000, the Euro will disintegrate and you'll forever be known as the wise guy that posted a unique and never before discussed topic.

What might get you thousands of visitors is to read all the previous existing threads on the subject, spend a few years working on the website, or spend some big bucks on advertising, or work your butt off social bookmarking for eight hours a day for the next three months. But that would involve real work...

rockyg, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  3. veli20

veli20 Member

Best Answers:
    lol I know that this is an old topic but I thought since the internet is forever changing and at a real rapid rate that some people have new and different strategies to share at this forum. I am aware that not too many share their tactics unless they get a profit from it (can you blame them) but I had to give it a try. It seems to be the same ol ' same ol'.
    Ah well. :) Thanks!

veli20, Aug 5, 2011 IP