1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need new business - support

Discussion in 'General Business' started by johnnyanastas, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Himalayan

Himalayan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to make money through internet then you can start many things like - create a website in which you can talk about your country, culture, finance, food, traveling destinations, sightseeing and many more. You can start a discussion forum community, blog or any service you are skilled in.

Himalayan, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  2. chocoholic1122

chocoholic1122 Member

Best Answers:
    i know a method which can make thousands per month but require a small investment

chocoholic1122, Aug 28, 2014 IP
  3. Amanda103

Amanda103 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which method is that ?

Amanda103, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  4. chocoholic1122

chocoholic1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Combining CPA with GPT.. If interested in starting one, let me know.

chocoholic1122, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  5. MrApexy

MrApexy Member

Best Answers:
    I understand why everyone is hitting the Blog side of things so hard, it is literally something that anyone can do and also there is money to be made. But i say "why put your eggs in one basket. Some questions need to be asked also, do you have any money to invest into a new venture (this can alter options drastically). But also, what are you passionate about and what area do you have knowledge about.

I feel there is no point starting in a new field if it doesn't interest you. But if blogging is something you want to do thats great, i would say though, you don't want to focus just on that when there are so many more medium, youtube, vblogs, make a local news website. Anything with interaction like polls or voting, will get more traffic because people like to share there views.
    Anyway, just my thoughts on this. Hope it helps.

And good luck

MrApexy, Sep 3, 2014 IP
  6. BeachMaster

BeachMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to generate some capital and outsource digital services such as SEO, Websites, Mobile apps, logo's and so forth. Read and learn as much as you can about a subject that can generate income and become an expert in that and you will for sure earn profits.

BeachMaster, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  7. Udo Ginczek

Udo Ginczek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many opportunities... Do you plan to work online? Contact me and I will give you the link...

Udo Ginczek, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  8. James Christy

James Christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it is very important to want to know what to do. However, I believe if you know why you want to do something, knowing what you do will come a lot easier. The most important part is knowing yourself and knowing what is driving you to build a business in the first place. I believe money is important, but having a dream and a vision is more important.

James Christy, Sep 30, 2014 IP
    Chaye likes this.
  9. Nathan Nartker

Nathan Nartker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should look at a product that has alot of demand but limited access by those in palestine. Take that and start buying it and selling it.

Nathan Nartker, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  10. Chaye

Chaye Member

Best Answers:
    I have to agree with this. I think it is important to first research your idea and know your ground work.

Chaye, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  11. trademoo

trademoo Peon

Best Answers:
    you can make a website to sell some products.

trademoo, Oct 16, 2014 IP
  12. ChrisKyle

ChrisKyle Peon

Best Answers:
    Pick a niche in something that you are passionate about. Create quality content on this niche. Finally research into ways of monetizing your site.

ChrisKyle, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  13. Hungryforsuccess

Hungryforsuccess Active Member

Best Answers:
    What starting capital do you have to invest because if that happens to be $0 you wont able to do much else other than Blog.

Hungryforsuccess, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  14. thepakawat

thepakawat Peon

Best Answers:
    Do what you do best.

thepakawat, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  15. James Christy

James Christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could do an online blog with videos about Pakistan. A picture tells a thousand words but a video does even more than that. Make videos about Palestine. It can be geared towards tourists. Just a thought.

James Christy, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  16. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blogging is a pretty good idea for making money however your vision should be clear about what articles would you be sharing on your blog. You should think and research what are the readers searching on google and what would attract readers to visit your blog. Make sure you share the articles on social networking sites and submit it on social bookmarking sites too. All the best!

King-Servers, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  17. gentilly

gentilly Member

Best Answers:
    An online blog about your country is a great idea, better still why not focus on something you are passoniate about. Does your country have a national sport that you enjoy watching or playing? Do you have an interest in cooking? You could create a blog about your national dishes. There are a lot of ideas you can choose, just a matter of brain storming, then taking bits of advice about marketing and branding that has been provided on digital point.

Another option is and i hope i dont get burnt at the stake for this comment, however have you thought about trying out network marketing. I know, i know its has bad press however there are some pretty decent ones around. Worth looking into as an option and a way to expand your portfolio a bit.

As i said please dont burn me at the stake, just a suggestion as my sister has had reasonable success doing it.

Anyway hope this helps :)

gentilly, Dec 4, 2014 IP