1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i need some sales advice till my sites up and running

Discussion in 'General Business' started by raylee, May 13, 2011.

hi, ive recently broke links with and cancelled with who i had my site hosted with and builder and training guide as it was costing me too much and ive cut my losses.
    i've got me a new domain and got a new hosting site and im just working on my pages before i go live.

one of my set of products which i own the master resell licenses for are health fitness and lifestyle dvds. heres the titles.

Learn Massage Techniques Baby Massage, Thai Massage & Anti Cellulite Massage.

Learn Reflexology For Ears, For Hands & For Feet.

Learn how to swim Part 1 & 2 for kids/toddlers & Parts 1 & 2 for Adults.

Learn Yoga Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced and Kids Course.

Life Coaching Personal Power, Goal setting & Success & Change.

Learn Pilates For Men, 6 pack abs & Over 50s Routine.

Self Defence for Women Rape Prevention, Close Quarter Attacks &
    Surviving Urban Attacks.

Self Defence for Men Close Quarter Attacks 1 & 2, Surviving Knife Attack, Firearms Attack & Ground Attack.

Back Pain Relief Neck/Back Routine, Pilates Routine & Stretch Routine.

Learn Golf Long Game, Short Game, Practice & Drills & Etiquette & Management.

Pilates Sexy Bum & Thigh Routine.

Learn Poledancing Beginners, Intermediate & Advanced Course.

i've recently sold all 39 to new zealand, switzerland and california in a sale i had on my site for £390 which is just £10 a licence (this sale price was for all 39 sold,individual prices where a bit more), but now while my sites down i'm still wanting to sell some but not sure where (i cant on ebay)
    i'm just wanting some advice from someone whos been there done it on how i can sell these.
    i need to learn some advertising skills as i think these are a great product,with resell rights and ive even added the artwork for each of the 39 dvds in with the price which are editable for the customers use.
    i would even be happy if i sold just one pack of all 39 licences a week to start with but as a newbie im a bit stuck

regards
    ray

Last edited: May 13, 2011
    raylee, May 13, 2011 IP