1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need someones guidence to build a site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by funkturnal, Oct 12, 2007.

of course you would get paid for it.

I'm not to familiar with cms. but i have been messing with it for a week now. the website i'm launching is going to be a site to download high quality videos (about 100mb each). no preview needed but an option would be nice. The only download engine for the videos that i've come across is that seems like a good choice is:

http://www.alexscriptengine.com/article_engine/article.php?article=3

it seems like it will work just fine. but there are some things within that program/script I want to be done if possible. One would be having the ips tracked so mulitple people couldn't use the same username/pass (some kind of red flag that would get e-mailed to me) dunno if something like that can be done. Two would be when I add new content using ths alex script I would want that info to be somehow copied (text) to a cms...which would contain & handle the main site. the alex/download script is basically a serperate entity.

I'm open to other options aswell (but two great things about the alex scipt is batch upload & comments/feedback). if u pm me I can send u my # etc. I hope this makes sense....but either way a phonecall is much easier to understand. Remember I'm not looking for free help ;)

thanks for your time

funkturnal, Oct 12, 2007 IP