1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I only 1 cent made for 130 impressions and 3 clicks?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WonderingCoder, Oct 18, 2013.

I get about 10k impressions a month. I signed up for fidelity-media ads, and was accepted yesterday. I checked my stats on f-media and see I have 130 impressions, 3 clicks.. but just 1 cent. Is this really really cheap? It seems outrageous to me.

Are there any places that will let me make a good amount of money? I've heard of buysellads.com, but is that legit? Do you think I will be accepted with 10k impressions a month?

Thanks!

WonderingCoder, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  2. cekichen

cekichen Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should be carefully when looking websites for promotion on bsa. Many website owners getting paid traffics from ptc websites and microwork platforms.Try to chosee the websites has low cpm prices and look at google analytics. If you get conversation , run your campaign on that website.

cekichen, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  3. hanady

hanady Member

Best Answers:
    Wow that really cheap, I wouldn't be using that if I were in your place. You should be looking for alternatives.

hanady, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  4. urock_ltd

urock_ltd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    its depends on geographic locations from where you are getting most visitors or click,
    I don't know much about fidelity-media ads but mostly ads network have different pays for different locations.

As they said on thier website:
    -----------------------
    Publishers should have:
    • A minimum of 10,000 impressions per month coming mostly from US, UK, CA, AU and European countries
    • Minimum 20% site traffic coming mostly from US, UK, CA, AU and European countries or pass such volume to Fidelity Media network using own ad serving solution (ex. OpenX free adserver)
    -----------------------
    My suggestion if you can check your source of traffic (if possible) so you can figure out the issue,
    I Hope it helps dear

urock_ltd, Oct 18, 2013 IP