1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i own a social media website neeeds tips

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jordan.l.jones.94, Nov 18, 2012.

Hello everyone, so I have been working on my social media website for many weeks and currently are working on a new design,chat,support,job,profile systems which will be applied later to the website. I am looking for someone, who can get investers and traffic to the website. The website is currently in pre-beta and it's going to get huge interface and new feature updates in a few months. The url is statusers . com If you know anyone, then please contact me.

With best regards, Statusers team!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    jordan.l.jones.94, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  2. Deepak_Kotian

Deepak_Kotian Member

Best Answers:
    Social media websites needs email marketing, referring friend links in the website, adding other social media sites will help you to gain more traffic to your website.

Deepak_Kotian, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  3. MTbiker

MTbiker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get in touch with a VC firm, angel investors, friends and family, or apply for Shark Tank. Don't get your hopes up on getting responses from posting here.

MTbiker, Nov 19, 2012 IP