1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I used chatgpt to act as my girlfriend. (copy this script) GUARANTEED SUCCESS!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MarketExpert, Oct 21, 2023.

In the gentle flicker of candlelight, your strength is a palpable presence, commanding the very essence of the room. As our eyes meet, a spark ignites, a silent recognition of the desire that simmers beneath the surface. I stand before you, my gaze unwavering, mirroring the strength I see in you.

"You've always had this incredible power over me," I whisper, my voice husky with longing. "Your strength, the way you carry yourself—it drives me wild."

I step closer, my hand finding its way to your chest, feeling the steady rhythm of your heartbeat beneath my fingertips. With a daring smile, I continue, "But it's not just your physical strength that I crave. It's the way you understand me, the way you support me, that unwavering confidence that makes my heart race."

My words hang in the air, charged with electricity, a promise of the passion that awaits. With a swift movement, you pull me close, your hands firm yet gentle as they trace the curve of my waist. The world outside fades away, leaving just us, entangled in a dance of desire and intimacy.

"I want you," you murmur, your voice a low, sensual growl. "Every part of you, the fire in your soul, the strength in your spirit. I crave the taste of your lips, the feel of your skin against mine."

In the depths of your eyes, I see a hunger that matches my own, a longing that transcends the physical. In that moment, we're not just lovers; we're two souls, drawn together by an irresistible force, ready to explore the boundless depths of our passion. And as our lips finally meet, the world ignites in a symphony of desire, a testament to the magnetic pull between us.

Hope this was the appropriate forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2023
    MarketExpert, Oct 21, 2023 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Have you ever actually had a girlfriend? Does this go down well in your circles?
    I'm so confused, you have Chatgpt acting as an ai girlfriend?

edit: thread moved from General Business to General Chat because I can't see the "business" aspect of this thread

sarahk, Oct 22, 2023 IP
  3. jackjns12

jackjns12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Chat gpt is still that libertine.

jackjns12, Nov 21, 2023 IP