1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to buy a CMS which integrates well with vBulletin

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by shabda, Mar 11, 2007.

As the title says, I want to buy a CMS which integrates well with vBulletin. I saw subdreamer and some other CMS, but I can't decide which is the best. I need very strong integeration between vBulletin and the CMS, such as both must be able to use the same template. Ability to show posts from the forum to the CMS. Login info shared between the two. Any suggestions?

shabda, Mar 11, 2007 IP
  2. psyberweb

psyberweb Peon

Best Answers:
    a good CMS would be joomla, as for the integration there are available commercial components which can bridge both that can show posts from the forum to the CMS. The component is just $60 dollars..do contact me if you need help though. Thanks!!

psyberweb, Mar 11, 2007 IP
  3. shabda

shabda Peon

Best Answers:
    Joomla is good, and I have some experiance with it. But I want to buy a commercial CMS, where I can get support if I need it.

shabda, Mar 11, 2007 IP
  4. psyberweb

psyberweb Peon

Best Answers:
    well the component is commercial so u'll probably get support. and for joomla its easy to find some joomla experts in here as well. :)

psyberweb, Mar 11, 2007 IP
  5. jkolarov

jkolarov Peon

Best Answers:
    Isn't the VB good CMS itself? I have seen pretty good-looking websites built only with VB. They should have some plugins that will help you achieve your goal. But if you still prefer to use CMS I vote for Joomla with both hands, good luck.;)

jkolarov, Mar 11, 2007 IP