1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I want to create a photoshop tutorials blog in blogspot. Can anybody guide me how to

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by ss4umax, Sep 13, 2010.

I want to create a photoshop tutorials blog in blogspot. Can anybody guide me how to create links and add pictures etc.?? How to add effiliate links and how to create "next page" link. PLease

ss4umax, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  2. kiranheartbeats

kiranheartbeats Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have little knowledge in Wordpress. You can build good site with lots of free themes and plugins. You can choose self hosted or free sub domain blog from wordpress.com

kiranheartbeats, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  3. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    just create some test blog posts and do exp with diff themes

chandan123, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  4. kmamaji

kmamaji Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have started your blog in blogspot then you can see in 'Create New Post' there you can find all these options to create links, insert pictures, videos, etc. And for affiliated links use amazon you can merged amazon widget inside your blogger to create links inside your content, just visit 'monetize' section in bloggers.

kmamaji, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  5. rcdesigns

rcdesigns Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi, blogspot is a very good choice for a blog. You can easily find the required options in Creat New Post option in your own blog.
    Regards :)

rcdesigns, Sep 21, 2010 IP